By Carson Covey, PRC-Saltillo Blogger
Tips and tricks Welcome to 2021 finally!!!
Over sixteen years of AAC experience I found some tips and tricks.
- You can put a password on the device to prevent unexpected editing.
- When someone first start using a device you can gray out pages and or buttons to make the device less busy and make it easier for you and the user.
- You can make the text bigger on the speech bar.
- You can set the rate slower or faster.
- You can setup shortcuts to other apps on your device as wel
I am challenging you to try one of these things by March. Make me proud!
Communicators In Action - AAC, tips, tricks, programming, saltillo, nova chat, 2021, new year