By Carson Covey, PRC-Saltillo Blogger
Tips and tricks Welcome to 2021 finally!!!
Over sixteen years of AAC experience I found some tips and tricks.
- You can put a password on the device to prevent unexpected editing.
- When someone first start using a device you can gray out pages and or buttons to make the device less busy and make it easier for you and the user.
- You can make the text bigger on the speech bar.
- You can set the rate slower or faster.
- You can setup shortcuts to other apps on your device as wel
I am challenging you to try one of these things by March. Make me proud!There are no comments yet. Be the first to post!
You must be logged in to post.
Communicators In Action - AAC, tips, tricks, programming, saltillo, nova chat, 2021, new year