Make Practice Time Fun with Your AAC Learner
Score points with the AAC learners in your life with implementation ideas that make practicing with speech-generating devices fun and engaging! Our fan favorite online resources AAC Language Lab® and ChatCorner will help you plan your implementation strategies for success with AAC throughout the school year.
Win Big with AAC Language Lab
Practice skills for lifelong communication success with this comprehensive online resource developed for teachers, clinicians, and parents to support language development and communication with AAC at school, work, and home environments. Free one-year subscription ($19.95 value) with every new PRC-Saltillo device or Group Coaching enrollment.
- Fun, motivational activities perfect for the whole class or family to share
- Real-life solutions in support of language development
- Easy-to-understand lesson plans and activities that will have your AAC learner asking for more!
- Interactive materials designed for educators, parents, and speech-language pathologists (SLPs)
- Free resources including parent guides, sample lesson plans, lite-tech communication boards and more give you the opportunity to explore before subscribing
- Plus more!
All-Star Support with ChatCorner
You’ll find tools to help support language development at ChatCorner. With examples of games, simple stories, and a toolbox to help you plan your implementation strategies, you’ll have resources to make AAC communication fun! Check out all the free resources ChatCorner has to offer:
- Calendar supports
- Lite-tech communication board options
- Planning for Core resources
- Books and stories supports
- Tips for success
- And more!
You must be logged in to post.
Making AAC Work - aac resources, aac implementation, aac language lab, chatcorner