The AAC Language Lab offers many free resources, providing an opportunity to explore this great resource prior to subscribing. Free resources include:
AAC & Your Child - Parent Guides
Sample Lesson Plans
Manual Communication Boards
Unity Alphabet Sorts
Words for Life Alphabet Sort
- ESL Resources - The sites compiled here offer free tools and paid lessons, general tips and specific exercises, and much more information to make teaching and learning ESL as fun and easy as possible, inside and outside the classroom. These sources aren’t ranked, since each meets the needs of people at different skill and experience levels, but anyone with an active interest in ESL will find something useful here. 115 Leading Sources for Teaching and Learning ESL
- ESL State Teacher Guide - A state-by-state guide that details the specific education, examination, and assessment requirements that each state’s Board of Education has established for qualifying teachers for TESOL certification.
- Learn English Kids - free online games to help students learn English the fun way.
- English Grammar Basics - 30 lessons on the principles of grammar.
- Grammar Education Guide This guide from SuperSummary has an abundance of in depth information about grammar resources.
- Motivating Students to Learn a Second Language
Visual Supports for Emergency Drills
A subscription provides unlimited access to all content on the site. Learn more or subscribe now.
Learn More Subscribe Now